Before we begin answering this question, we need to ask why it’s so hard for us to #trust in God?
We find it difficult to trust God because we are, by nature, self centered, egotistic, and depend on our knowledge and strength to acquire or to achieve anything in life.
However, since this leads to pride, which is source of all sins, God chose that we live by faith. We get all the blessings of God only through faith not works.
Here are a list of qualities that a man of faith has:
- A man of faith is a man of humility, who has no will of his own, but totally depends on God for everything.
- A man of faith knows that there is nothing he can do to please God, except to depend on Him for everything.
- A man of faith centers his faith only on God, and not on his ability or strength.
- A man of faith waits patiently for the Lord for everything, and never acts independently without God’s involvement.
- A man of faith endures everything, giving thanks to God for everything.
- A man of faith hears only God’s voice and follows only that voice.
It’s important to know that faith is the only way through which we please God. That means, God is only pleased when we know ourselves and yield to Him for strength and help always. For this reason, only those who believe are able to live in God’s Word, and inherit eternal life.
Do you believe? Are you a believer? God is not looking for a morally good person, but an honest person who is willing to admit that they are not perfect and need Jesus Christ to get them out of their ego, hatred, immorality, evil thoughts, bad habits, gossip, or any other thing contrary to a pure conscience. Turn your life over to Him today and you will have a brand new life free from condemnation.